wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Saturday, February 02, 2008, 7:44 AM



"I always believe that if u are sincere&patient in anything that u do, ur efforts will be blessed"

You give me love
You give me light
Show me everything that's been happening
I've opened up my eyes
I'm following
Three steps fight an honest fight
Two hearts that can start a fire
One love is all I need
In this life


How was your Saturday? Mine went fairly good. I woke up prettaye much early, did a lil of my Nr, got out of my house at 230 to meet Sylvia&off to town at 6 to meet Zai. Dinner-ed at Lau pa sat & walked to Esplanade. Chat a lil&went home. & oh! I got my caramel frappe after 1846316540478646469876016547046465498478604654 days(okay, kidding. prolly mins?) of not having it. Dang! For the first tyme, i didnt exactly finish my caramel frappe. Yours truly here having a lil cough&ive got a terrible disgusting blue black on the area i had my injection due to blood donation. Nevetheless, im still proud of myself!

Let's sidetrack for a while ......
I MISS MY TWO LIL MONKEYYYYYYS! Boo ! I still owe a trip to the zoo with Sarah. Nyeahah. Soon, soon. After my attachment(: & ohya,that junior pain-in-the-ass been skipping school 'cause his teacher been a badbad woman& he so called lost interest in going to school? or prolly afraid? God knows whut's on that lil boy's mind(:

Talking about school, i should be doing my NR now. Thats the shiiiiiiiiiiet. RAHH! Okkaye, g'nna burn some midnight oil todayyyy. BOO!

Before that, replies to my taggers:
Yasmin: Thanks for flooding my tagg. There's still someone who bother to read my blog eh. Hurhurr. Anyway, i dont wanna trouble&dont want you to see me cryyy. RAH! =X & yessss, i totally agree with your recent posttttt !(:
Yvonne: Thanks sugar. Greatly appreciate for ur support that day. nyeahha!Anyway, goodluck for ur exams!
Ayuz: hurhurr. Sim capp?(:

Alright, phonecall for now. Dial 9115.........*(: