wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Sunday, February 24, 2008, 6:28 PM


And all I hear is ay ya ya ya ya
You're talking way too much
I can't even hear me now


YEEEEEEEEHAW! Rahhh, all alone at home now. Anybody w'nna come over&have a mini party wimme? BOOO! Mum's out at work, Abang with Gf, Dad sent lil bro for soccer training, Bebe work. Me? Blasting the stereo, keeping myself occupied so as not to miss Bebe, texting Dila, textin Bebe, reading thru notes for attachment tomorrow, g'nna read Tuesdays with morrie later on& the list goes on & on & on....... im prettaye pooped out lately. whut have i done so far? well, late night studying, bah!&stressing myself. trying to wake up in the wee morning, but it always fail. end up waking up at 530. &attachment's coming. so id better have 'nuff rest. &yes, saturday was well-spent with family minus abang. visit to the hospital&dinner with familia. dad wanted to bring me to loyang to try out some driving, but i was missing bebe too much. wierd aey. & when the stereo was playing 1973 , adik was singing
Rosminah
You're getting older...

Rosminah's my mum by the way. I just love telling people that ive got my minah side from my mum(: i got it from my momma... i love my familia<3

You know, im beginning to love arguing with Bebe, 'cause after arguments, we tend to say sugar-coated things to each other&start annoying each other, again!. Im glad I actually made hym hate Chris Brown &&& next, im so g'nna make hym hate Cristiano Ronaldo. nyeahaha.(= & no, i dont hate Chris Brown&Cristiano Ronaldo, just that im very much in loveeeeeeeee with them, but ohkay. I still love Bebe even more. I just love the look on his face or the tone of his voice whenever i just mention Chris Brown&Cristiano Ronaldo. I want a guy who's as geeky as Chris Brown in Kiss Kiss& sizzling hot lyke Cristiano Ronaldo. I somehow find Bebe almost similar. He can be a geek at tymes( i still wanna see hym in his geeky speccccccs!) You know, ive got this thing for geeks. Dontcha thing they are hottttttt? Friiiiking adorable ohkay. I wont say that he's hot, 'cause i know he's g'nna kembang a lil bit. (= heh. &bah, im missing bebe real badddddd. i miss irritating the shit outta him, messing his hair, him squeezing my arms, blowing my ears real hard, me playing with his ear. ahhhhhhhhhh..... i miss him real bad. ohkay, ive gotta prepare for all this till he gets his hair shaved off. heh(= im wayting for that day. okay, 'nuff with the loveydovey. heh(=

goodness, im somehow prettaye much excited for attachment, but at the same time........ =( I dotno. Im still sick& I dotno if i should go or rest till i get well. BUT! ive got to make up for it. Howwwwwwwwww? & im still contemplating if i should get bonding with hospital for two years or apply for flight stewardess. Somehow, my passion for nursing kindda grow even more. I didnt exactly see myself as a nurse last tyme. I was more of an arts person actually, &hated science when i was in secondary school. to me, bio class was always a bore(except reproduction. duh!) but, in the end, i ended up in science course. rahhh! savemesavemeeeeeeee*! talked to my parents&they were quite supportive of me, thank god. dad's suggestion is to get bonded, then do whutever i lyke. mom? she says as long as i have the interest for something, go for it. im very much contented with whut i have now. i dotno whut would i do without them.... muchhloveeeeeeeee*

okay you ningkaputttttttttt, ive g'tta help abang with his dayyyyyyyym data thinggy&my eyes killeeeeeeeeeeeng me. ive been on the comp for god-knows-how-long. bah. till then, crushcrushcrushhhhhhhhhhhh(= &oh, lil bro's birthday tomorrow! =S