wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Zzzzzzzz ..
Wednesday, January 02, 2008, 7:11 PM

Groving to: Homeless- Leona Lewis

A good morning to all you cheeeeeeky monkeys !! Hurhurrr. Alright, Im supposed to be doing my 800 word essay which is due tomorrow, but Im gonna have my lil rest before continuing it. Rahhh!

Anyway, yesterday pizzahut-ed with Faiz after school while waiting for Zai to end his school. Crapped about uniforms, nametag etc etc etc yerlahhhhhh. padahal I also still haveta use my uniforms and nametaggs. Zai came around 4+ and joined us & I can so totally feel the awkwardness among us & gawwwwwwwd! Black pepper chicken was for sure spicyyyyyyyyyy. Rahhhhhh!

Then me&Zai went off to Marina Square to collect his paychequeeee(: Danggggggg! Mine's gotta wait for next two week. It feels lyke FOREVER. =X I wanna buy thisssssss, thattttttt, thisssssss& thatttttt! Purrrrrty please, anyone? Anybody?

Alright people, I think I should be going off by now. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxos