|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Thursday, January 31, 2008, 11:01 PM
SAWI didnt turn out too well, due to some conflict. It was supposed to be a discussion when it became lyke a debate where everyone was all full of rage& that's where you can see two-faced people. Plastic ! Shall not elaborate whut happen. But once done, cannot be undone.Sometimes i just feel that im just waaaaaaaaaaaay too much that i feel people are taking advantage of me. I just dotno how to say no. Yes, that big N-O. I cant possibly turn that person down cause he/she really needs help. But how about me ? Its not that easy for me. I need my girls lyke seriously. Its been a long time since i last teared. I need a good looooooooong cry. I miss Aisah, Fazillah, Nadya, Mazz, Rohaizah, Sylvia&Saniyahhhhh. I miss themmmmmmm. Its just way too much for me suddenly. I suddenly feel all weak.......... On a latter note, I donated my blood& i feel good about it. Thanks for accompanying me&laughing at me. Youre such a pain in the ass sweetheart(: Labels: two faced faggots |
|