wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Remixxxxxxxxxxx(:
Monday, January 07, 2008, 9:44 PM

Groving to: Big Girls Dont Cry- Sean Kingston Remix)

Rahhhhh! Okkaye, I should be at my cousin's place right now, but she aint answering the phone. Blahh. Gotta use the library pc. (Nursing doesnt need any laptop. RAHHHHHHHH!) Okkaye, i sound a lil annoyed actually. Danggg!

Anyways, blog's been a lil bit too dusty. Wipes away the dust* Everything's been great for me, except that ive been coming for lectures late& I think Dila's getting prettaye much annoyed witme. Sorry Darling(: Still have 11&a half more month to make my resolution come true. =X

Anyways, Abel got me a coin pouch for christmas& he wrote, "Haz, Nurse" I dotno why did he get me that, but howells, its the thought that counts. Thanks once again, Abel. Greatly appreciate it. & ya, I went out with Zai&co & had Seoul Garden. Those with bigbigbigggggg appetite, just lyke Mr.Boncet, can really not waste that $20++. Rahhh! Had to separate with the group to go for my dance prac, which I have second thoughts about it. I swear, if i could, i would cut myself into two halfs. One with Zai&co ,and the other half dance prac. I really dotno if i should join. I love dancing, butttttttttttttt exams just around the corner. disappointed look* should i or should i not? &yes, Ive gotta meet Sylvia after a loooooooong tyme, gawwwwwwwwwd. I miss her so. As usual, we had our girls talk, bitching etc etc. Meet up soon okkay babe?

Once again, mymind gone blank. Where should i head to nowwwww? Okkay, tha bitch beside me is really annoying me with her stupid irritating ringtone. ugh! Till then, mwuah!