wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Tuesday, January 29, 2008, 11:58 PM



Ohmyyyy. I miss doing art lyke seriously. I miss those tymes the stereo was on replay mode with the song White Flag & then we changed to 98.7 or playing our own mp3player. Then we would be bitching, instead of doing art with my Greentea Lovers, helping each other with own art, going for our own break&head to the canteen for siewmai&greentea. I friiiiiiiking Miss rokia, NOT! Nyeahahaha. Okay, a little bit. I cant wayt to go back to SGS&do my art againnnnnnnnn. & if you're wondering whut's those writings on the heart, its a song "Tattoo".

27th feb would be the most memorable day for both of us, for this new year. I had fun lying by the beach, star-gazing. That was one of the things i wanted to do in life. I managed to do half of it though. Whut i w'nna do is, spend my whole entire day at the beach with my only love, cycling/tanning/chilling in the afternoon, have our caramel frappe while we talk, campfire at night by the beach & finally lie down by the beach with newspaper protecting our clothing and star gaze. How nice can it be. Howels, im contented that i manage to do half of it. Star gazing is loved* Why cant the sky be covered with tons&zillions of shiny bright stars. Bruce ALmightyyyyyyy! Please make my wish come trueeee. Nevertheless, I did have fun. Thank you for making my day. You're being loved*

* Im feeling super irritated right now. So, mind the language&the cranky moods.
One day is was uber uber nice& the next thing, its lyke a wreck. Must all this happen every single time we meet? Why cant we be lyke that week, where we meet&become all sweet to each other, enjoying each other company? I friiiiiking hate it when this happen. You, telling me not to keep any things from you especially my feelings/thoughts & yet, you are doing it. I just dont see the point of it, seriously. Thanks for walking off just like that. THANKYOU.(& yes Dearest, you knew whut i wanted to blog riiiiiight? You know me too well.)

I cant stand two faced people. Why cant they just be their fucking self? If youre born to be a bitch/jerk, continue being one or just change your fucking self, pussies. God damn ittt! So what if my friends are gays? Does that give you the right to bitch about them? Everyone has their own way of life, so if it doesnt bother you, just fucking fuck offfffffffffff! & please, that look dont scare the shit outta me or my pussy wont come off when you gimme that look. Why should I be friiiiiking bothered about that fucking look anyway? yourmothervaginaovalwhichcaninsertbillionsofpenis& quoted by rashid:tetekkaukembissebelah"yourbreastonesideflatI sound lyke a friiiiiiiiking educated meeeeeeena right now.(which i am NOTTTTTTTTTTT!)

What about school?Schoo is such a bore, assignments&more assignments. Projects after projects. Im just left with SAWI&PHARM. Thank god. Right after that, ive got AAP&Nsl Prac, Exams. Im seriously not ready for all that. RAHH! Im still lost in quite a few bunchh of topics& all i can do now is pray hard&STUDYSTUDSTUDY. Ive told Rashid that I feel lyke withdrawing from school&just work my pretty ass out. But after his talk&encouragement, I start getting up on my own feet. With those irritating kick-ass bunchh of friends i have, i never regret joining nursing & I CANT WAYT TO DONATE MY BLOOD THIS WEDDDDDD!

To end it off, my lil finger would lyke to say to those faggots,


&oh, did i mention Friday was my horrible day of my entire life?

OHWAYTOHWAYTTTTTTT!

Happy 19th NADDY! Stay sweeet love! I missed you~ !!!
Happy Legal 18th SHUJUAN BABYYYYY! Hope you enjoyed your birthdayyyyy. MUACK !

Labels: