|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Thursday, January 17, 2008, 8:03 AM
Im so sick- Flyleaf. Im physically, mentally, emotionally tired. T-I-R-E-D. So what if I cant get to do things that I wish I could? So what if Im dumb? RAHHHH! I feel so fucking pissed lah. Ive contracted the disease by my bitch who is always posting emo post. RAHHH! Seriously, somwtimes I feel I could just stop time, think it all through, do my(MY) own things & not bother about anyone else. & I seem to be prettaye much easily hurt these days though I dont really show it(Or do i?) Its just difficult to paste that fake smile on my plastic face&showing everyone else that Im happy when im not. Sometimes I just wanna breakdown, cry my hearts out, scream my lungs out, squeeze my tummy out, brainwash my brain&stop all the neuronstransmitter in my whole body. Okay, that's crap. But I would d'fnutly do that if I could. Right now, I just feel lyke screwing someone. UGH! Things Ive yet to do: - NR Overdued assignment. - FON Proj due next Mon( Not done AT ALL) - SAWI Proj due next Thurs (Dont talk't me about it) - PHARM Proj due next Thurs ( Halfway there) - Revision - Revision - Revision Goddamnnnnnnnit. Stupid mo'fuckas cheated&ALL hadta retake the goddamn paper with only 20 MCQ qns. Nicholas tutor-ed me&Vaneeeeeeessa for AAP& I somehow feel that he's disappointed in us&it makes me all dumb and useless. Isit just me or things change? I just dotno. If you know me well 'nuff, this is the tyme I need a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on and a comfy hug just to cool me down. Shed a few tears recently, but I just need to cry my hearts out. I just cant seem to find a reason whyyy. =X I need my gfs right now. Noone understands me, just lyke they do. To end it off, Nobody is ever perfect&Im proud of myself for helping someone in need(: |
|