|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Thanks for the great day<3
Sunday, December 09, 2007, 9:09 AM
Groving to: What Hurts The most- CascadaHELLO LOVELIESSSSSS! Im feelign uber uber happy nowwwwwwww. BOOO! Howells, shall say it later. Currently chatting with Nurul&Siti. Both crazyhead made a fool of me just now. DANG! Nurul's busy type-singing&that Siti busy irritating me. Hurhurrr. Great company to have at night, but damnn it. Ive gotta work later, surprisingly still at Secret Recipe. Ive been working there for lyke one year? Yessss, tellme about it. That's my longest job ever. Everything's great& it feels lyke it was only last week i just end my exams(yes, my common test). Those tymes when I would work really really hard&keep myself occupied. Collecting the cheque with 3 digit no.s(: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, im missing the old secret recipe crew. Leonard aka hottie, Kia aka next michael buble, slyvia aka drama queen & Eddy. Damnnnnnnnn. We had helluva funn rocking Secret recipe that tyme. How I wish I could just turn back tyme&cherish those moments. I actually learnt quite alot from them, know who to trust, bring my self confidence&just be myself. I miss them soooooooooooooooooooooo! Management back then was waaaaaaaaaaay much better. & well, gotta admit, things DO change. Tsk! Went gyming with Naddy, it was funn&my whole body's aching. Next stop shall be swimming(: Then off to Msq to meet _____ & i went to check my schedule first& i had my caramel frappe, lyke after so long. Yummmmmmmmmmm! Trained to Paya lebar then bus-ed to Ecp. Walked half way& it rained. Then we walk back to the bustop and after 20 mins of planning of Plan B, we still went to ecp. Got the right spot&we chat. Damn that stupid rat we saw that we had to shift place.Got a seat which was facing the sea& this tyme, it was the rain which made us shift place. Went to the nearest shelter& ahhhhhhhhhhh, loves<3 To that special one:It was nice talking to you by the sea and sharing everything. Everything comes right to me, just lyke at Vivo. Nice&warm. Thanks for speaking the truth&everything from ur heart. All this takes tyme& I really appreciate everything. I will keep my promise, that I will try not to be late for lectures/tutorials & I will study hard, for you, my family&myself. Thanks<3> Just lyke a tattoo* Labels: Vivo |
|