wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



One thing led to another.
Monday, December 24, 2007, 9:03 PM


Groving to: Real Love- Massari

M E R R Y M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S T O A L L ! ! !

Danggggggg! Finally PH again. Just 3 more days to go(: Any-o-ways, ive been busy with attachment&all. I dont seem to have a proper sleep, even if I have, I'll do something else instead of having my rest. Rahhh! Somehow, I seem to enjoy attachment. I drag my ass to SGH, whining and being all grumpy but once i reached there, sign in, I kindda had some excitement. Excitement in learning something new, helping those in need, being there for some patients&hearing their woes/cries besides their, "missyyyyyyyyyy. pang jiooooooo pang jioooooooooo." Apart from that, the great company I have; Siti, Joanna, Faith, Christina, Alvin, Angeline & especially Pramod. Without these people, I think attachment would be a bore. I always have this thinking that being in the afternoon shift, time will fly slowly, not much to do; but surprisingly, i managed to interact with the patients, nurses there& read up some case notes(though i dont really understand the diagnosis) Somehow, I do wanna be a nurse after I graduate, but I just have mix-thinking.

Lets go sidetrack for a while, I wanna shop shop shopppppppppppppp! Dangggg. Its been a long tyme since i actually shopped the whole day. Miss holding on to those kachings, which is prettaye hard to get nowwwwwww. Rawrrrr* & yessssssss, my bro's getting for me shaker fries later. Okkay, that is so random. No wayt, oh fuck. Bro sayd there's no more shaker friessss. RAHHHHHHH!

Anyway, I didnt manage to go for Christmas countdown due to my afternoon shift yesterday. Bahhhh! I did manage to have my Caramel Frappe by Clarke Quay with ___. ___ surprised me by appearing at my ward. I swear, I was filled with excitement, shocked & love(: Rahhh! Thanks for being a dear to wait for me to end my shift.

Patient 22/12: Ehhhhh, why you put the thing? ( Falling tree, to indicate fall precaution)
Me: Ahhh, so that the nurses know that you cannot walk around alone. You need assistance.
Patient 22/12: Dont want ahhh. No need to put. Take it away.
Me: Ahmaaa, cannot larr. Must puttt. For your own safety okkay?
Patient 22/12: Dont want dont want.
Me: Alaaaaaaaa, okkay ahma. Just take it that this is christmas tree kk? Okkay lahhh. Ive gotta go home alreadyyyyy! MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSS!

& off i go to sign out. Patients can be such adorable creatures, yet pain in the ass. =) But a pity, they didnt get to celebrate christmas with the love ones.

Still wondering how should I celebrate new year countdown. Dont ask me about my new year resolution. It always never happen, for example, being early& not late(: Anybody gonna ask me outttttttt? =X

Okkay sugarettes, ive gotta gooooooooo. Gotta have my late shower. <3