wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



One thing for sure, Im not sick of you(=
Wednesday, December 12, 2007, 8:42 AM



Groving to: Say goodbye-Chris Brown

Hey there Miss Nayla
What's it like to be a friend of me?
I've got a thousand things to say
And girl you do look preety..
Yes you do..
The stars can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true

Hey there Miss Nayla
Please acknowledge my existance
And if your past is haunting you
Well I'm here to give a listen
To your cries
Close your eyes and please let it go
Let it fade away..

Ohh.. Its not what you did to me
Ohh.. Its what you mean to me..
Ohh.. Its not what you did to me
Ohh.. Its what you mean to me..
How much you mean to me..

Hey there Miss Nayla
If our lifes had full of freedom
Would you choose to be a song with me.
Im the melody, You the rhythm..
To my heart..
Every lines would be comming from my heart..
Straight from my heart

Hey there Miss Nayla
I just wish you knew the way I feel
When you first said hello to me
Suprised, in love i felt
Head over heel..
Your smile played a part in your appeal
You had the kill

Ohh.. Its not what you did to me
Ohh.. Its what you mean to me..
Ohh.. Its not what you did to me
Ohh.. Its what you mean to me..

A thousand guys are after you..
Those handsome ones and charming too..
And I can't stop I don't have much to say..
A thousand messages and calls..
This simple song, embrace it all..
I'd really wanna see you smile away...
Nayla I'll be there for you..
And this one I will promise you..
Your world will never ever be the same..
I'll take this aim...


Hey there Miss Nayla
I wish that I could have just told you this
But something seems to be stopping me
N tells me you know this
Yeah I like you
From the start I knew that i want you
I wrote this all because of you
Hey there Haz Nayla here's to you
Yeah I love you..

song written by Jid(:

Jid, Thanks for the sweet song. I do really appreciate it real loads. Appreciate the effort that you made, appreciate the trouble and prolly sleepless night you've gone thru writing this song. & dang! you started during O's! You'd better make sure you did well for your O's aye. Really thanks! =)&ohwayt, did i just heard someone called me ego? =X

Caught Alvin&The chipmunk at vivo. Danggggggg! It was superb, two thumbs up! I dont mind watching it agian tho. Hurhurrr. Any-o-ways, saw my childhood friend, Hilmi, there too. Myohmyyyyyyy. Missessssss* After the movie, we went Clarke Quay for a while to have a lil talk. We had some heart to heart talk and I felt much better though you were somehow blabbering because you were tired.(: It just takes tyme, alright? Im ready when you are =) Head home after that. Crazy moments on the way home, both feeling kindda high. Tsk! Whutever it is, I still appreciate &treasure your company. Please take care of yourself. You're getting more and more sickly larr. Im worried, you see. Yes, I am(:

Ohwayttttt! Before I end this post,


Happy birthday, Mikhail. 2 years past that fast& now, you're this big; cute yet annoying. I still remember how I carried you when you were born. Quiet&innocent, BUT right now you're noisy and always climbing on me when Im sleeping(: Your smile always brighten up my dayy. Any-o-ways, Happy 2nd Mikhail. I'll get Mr.Bean for you, if I can find any. Heeeeee!

Labels: