wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Cause you had a bad day.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 5:15 AM

Im seriously worried about you,Adilah. Its difficult to get thru you. Your message&comment really scare the shit out of me.

Everything's on my mind lyke seriously. I worry about every single thing under the sun. My cuzz, Adilah, my gfs, myself&whut elseeeeeeeee? Behind the smile, just has a lot to say. Abel said my panda eyes are showing& Cris said that my eyes are pretty puffy. Im not asking for any sympathy here, but i just need a breather. I need to talk to someone. I need huggs, shoulder for me to cry to, listening ear. I need my Gfs, badlyyyyy. Why cant we have a god damn proper gathering? I miss those moments. I fucking miss those moments where we were all close, sharing about everything. I miss everything nice at Secret Recipe. I miss those tymes where I could share my problem with at Secret Recipe without worrying about everything. Everything just change. Things change, people change. =X

Work was pretty much okkay, just that I spent most of my tyme occupying with useless thoughts, which I think is useless and immatured. Im sorry for making you worried. =X I dont know why I reacted that wayy. Mannnnn, if only i could turn back tyme,I would think before I act. Im not too sure if I should react that way, or should I not. Well, all I know is, I should not have let my emotions take control of everything. Think Haz! Thiiiiiiiink! Sity&Me had our own lil talk, which eventually i felt better surprisingly. Stallone&Cris even advised me about some stuff. By break, I was feeling wayyy much better. Thanks to Aisah, Stallone, Cris&Sity(:&Sylvia too.

To the one: Im really really really sorry for today. Get well soon, okayye. Please ahhh, its tyme for you to stop being stubborn&listen to me just this once. Missy says go see Doctor ahh. Good luck for your common test&everything alrighty? If you want me to do well, you too gotta do well alright?

Aidil, hope everything's going on fine on your side. Havent been hearing from you for days. Takecare(:

Phonecall. Oh, its ___ ! (: (: (:

Labels: