|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
my heart's crippled by veins.
Saturday, December 15, 2007, 6:37 AM
![]() Groving to: Girlfriend- Omarion&bow wow. Yep, that's my boyfriend Yep, that's my girlfriend Yep, that's my boyfriend Yep, that's my girlfriend Danggggggg! im just hooked up to the song. & im munching on to shaker fries. Shaaaaaaaaake that! (: yummmmmmmm. Remember Naddd, Shaker fries before gyming. =X im so gonna hit the gym again with that crazy babe. We always got something to talk about whenever we work out. Guess thats how we catch up with each other. Hurhurr. Ohmyyyyyyyyyy, i miss my girlsss. Im glad that all of them are doing quite fine. I want you girls to know that though we dont meet often,I still think of you girls okkay? Lovess.* Sometimes I think that Imma bad friend. When my friends cried, I wasnt really there for them as in right there for them. Im always there for them thru the phone calls/ text, which I think is not 'nuff. I wanna be there when they need a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear& a hugg. I didnt even manage to do these simple task. & i somehow hate holidays cos we dont really get to meet each other up. Each busy with work& some school. Whut's holiday for anyway? Sigh* Somehow I feel holiday's drifting us apart. BOOOO! Okkay, Im feeling paranoid i guess. Howelllllllllllllllls. An hours tyme before Momma birthday&&& Encik Aman bday tooooooo! Siblings having the same bday. Okkay, id better clear the house for the last tyme before Momma gets home from Jb(: |
|