wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Its not that I dont wanna share my life with you, baby.
Sunday, December 30, 2007, 5:16 AM


Groving to: I belong to me- Jessica Simpson

Finally attachment's over. Apart from the annoying patients, crazy schedule, demanding relatives, naggy sister, I did have fun&learn quite alot from the attachment. Especially the CIs & some of the staff nurses there, they played a major role in our learning experience. Im already missing the patients, especially 22/12&22/8, always asking for bedpan. Rahhhhh!

& yesterday&today wasnt really my day at all. =X I shant go into details. Anyways, met up with Faiz@Starbucks Ps to return back the Hikmah Cd& yes, you guessed it. I got my caramel frappppe!! (: But, it doesnt taste as nice as the usual ones. This had more coffee taste. RAHHH! & i get to meet up with new people, such as Faizal, Sabrina&Alep(Okkaye, i played cheat. I asked Faiz before typing this. I suck at remembering names luhh. =X) Thanks for accompanying me to wayt for my friend& sorry for delaying your plans. & uber sorry to Faizal for being a lil out for awhile. =X & Faiz, thanks for walking witme to Centrepoint. That's sweet of ya(:
& so, i wayted till 9 for Dila to end her shift at the store since it was quite busy. We talked, grabbed some Nugget&Sotong Balls from old chang kee & somehow we end up at Wheelock. Caught up with some stuffs& was prettaye much glad that both of us were doing great, apart from some shitty things that happened a week ago. After 2 hours of catching up, we trained back home. I miss Renney, we really got loads of cathing up to do. Hope he's doing all great.

& I swear, today's the suckiest day of my life, not wayt. 2007 =X. I missed dance practice for a pathetic budget wedding. Sucky food, cramp place. & meeting with ___ was cancelled due to me. & its all because of me. Maybe im too ego, but that's just me. & i know i should tone down on it, but you just gotta gimme tyme. The hanging up the phone on me is just unacceptable, tho i know i did wrong, but still. Had enough of my antic? C'mon, I did push away my ego& apologized to you & I didnt expect things to turn out this way. You seriously dotno how bad or harsh the impact you did, do you? Sigh

Apart from all that shitty stuff that happened, Dad was being suchha dear to bring me go shopping. Rahhhhhhh! Ure the best<3! We intented to upgrade my phone line & get a phone, so that Momma could use it, but we decided to wait till next feb, when my contract ends. & so, Dad&Bro chosed the tops for me. Such darlings. =X

Oh wayt, Ive got a phone call from ___. Letme throw away my ego first. Till then, gdnight&have a happy happy new year<3

Labels: ,