|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Its not always a happily ever after ending, you see.
Monday, December 10, 2007, 5:12 AM
Groving to: Until the end of tyme- Justin TimberlakeFriendster's a big tyme bitch, lyke seriously. Tsk! Work's tiring mannnnnn. Did a lil bit of cashier-ing and cake counter. I feel that I kindda screw it up. It was ghost-town(It's been some tyme since i used that term) from 3-430& suddenly customers rushing in, buying whole cakes with messages written on it. I was telling Joanne/Rilla that mebbe they planned outside Secret Recipe and just rushed in to make us busy, really busy. & it seems lyke ages for me to punch out. Went over to kitchen to grab some food&Abang&Zubaidah got high, lyke suddenly. Mummy went to meeting at 3 & they were lyke saying, "alaaaaaaa. Now you go tell customers that our food sucks. Dont eat. If they complain, tell them warn you all already whut" Tskkkk! &ohyaaaaaa, i totally forgot to mention. When I slept-over Sarah's house, I noticed that she no longer watch Nickledeon. Mind you, she's only 7 years old& she's starting to watch Mtv just lyke meeeeeeeeeee. 24/7. She's in love with Britney's Gimme more &&& here's how the conversation goes. SARAH: Ehhh, later can see her pantat. ME: SARAHHHHHH! You so young, yet you know all this&watch all this?!? SARAH: Uhhh, yea lahh. But I lyke her song lahh ME: Sarah, last tyme her song nice, but now she change. People change. So, you dont change ahh. Just be who you are. SARAH: Ahhh? Cannot change? Later I go ur house, wear this pyjamas?Dont want lahhh. ME: HUH?! Ahhhh, nevermind. &&& She made me stay awake till 3-4am to watch Shrek&Incredibles with her. The next morning, Mikhail climb up to me&starts drooling on me. UGH! A, Please dont scare me. Please please please, ring me up and tell me whut happen ? I dont want anything to happen to you. You're making me really really worried. CALLME! To the one: Awhhhhh. Ure just making me have this tingling feeling in my heart&everytyme I see you, you make my butterfly really have tummy.=X I just find it hard to really trust, but you just make it so easy for me to have the feeling. I dont lyke repeating the mistakes over and over again. I really hope, u can really help me overcome all this fear. You made my day with those messages, which I hope is true&sincere. The moments @ Ecp just kept on flashing on my mind. AHHH! I miss you lyke mad right now. BOOO! Okkay honeys,ive gotta go. HEROESSSSSSSSS! (: Labels: Loves |
|