|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
& I'm gonna see your prettaye face
Monday, December 31, 2007, 11:05 PM
Groving to: Please dont stop the music- RihannaGoodbye 07, Hello 08! 'm so glad that 07's over. I learn that friends do come&go(same goes to guys). True friends always been there for you no matter whut& I thank those who are still witme, no matter whut. I want you guys to know that I appreciate all that& I never regret having you guys a part of me(: Relationship wise, I learn how to be patient, grow a lil bit wiser, how to love, forgive&forget& most importantly, trust from two different people. As for my family, Im prettaye much glad&contented to have them. They've been there for me all this while. We've became much much closer apart from all the disagreement among & my new year resolution for 07 was not to be late anymore. But it seems lyke it didnt really happen. Rahhh! Howells, for this wonderful 08, - Try my very best, not to be late. Since momma got me a huge, noisy clock fo me. - At least finish my Diploma In Nursing, enjoy studying & making full use of it after I graduate, no wayt. Prolly when Im married? Cors I intend to be a flight stewardess. - Throw away that big ego of mine(: - Learn to love & dont bear grudges. & there's a whole list of it, but this shall be my main resolution. Any-o-ways, How was your countdown lovelies? Mine was great!(:& I swear, the wedge was killing me. Lesson learn from the last day of 07, never wear wedge&dance. Hurhurr. Anyways, Dila came over to my house to choose her dress. We just got tha urge to wear dress. Met the classmates at Suntec, then me&Dila met Wan&Co. for a while. It was prettaye weird cos of some things that happen. Anyways, we countdowned & danced. It was helluva 08(: But, it turn out prettaye suckyy at the end. Tho Momma didnt call me(surprisingly), I left the place at 2. Took off my wedge & walked bare-footed to the nearest train station. I got lost since I was not familiar with the area. I swear I could have just sit by the roadside, crying not knowing where to walk as I was alone. Rahhh! &&& whut's worst, not having sufficient cash witme to take the cab. Somehow, he just came to my mind& I dialled his no. Me: Uhhh, where you? Hym: Uhhh, where am i eh? Clarke quay. Why?Me: Can you lyke fetch me? Pleeeeeeease. I missed my last train& Im all alone at Lau pa sat there. Hym: WHUTTTTTTT?! Okkaye, Okkaye. I fetch you at esplanade okkay? While walking there, Aunt called me asking me where am i & asking me if I wanna sleep pver her place. I was stucked in the middle, & as usual, I was prettaye much indecisive. As much as I wanna sleepover her house to play with my monsters, I felt bad because within a few mins after the phone call, he texted me "I'll be at esplanade in 10 mins." & so, i called my aunt saying that I wont be sleeping over her house. Thanks for coming all the way to esplanade to fetch me home. Greatly appreciate it& sorry to interrupt your new year with your friends. & I do know you've changed for the better. misses*(: My sweethearts, sorry I couldnt "party" with you guys till late morning. Prolly the next tyme, I promise. Thanks for all the great fun&countdown-ing witme. Loves* Nadddddddddddddddddy; LINKED! & ure being missed babe! Teena; Linked tooo! Get well soon babe! All Hail Princess Syasya: Elehhhh. Step princess only. you lah sombong! Never call me out! raaaaaaaaah! Nadya; Wanna know who? date me out kk?(: Mimi; for real cuzz? hurhurr. that's good, if your passion&interest is there(: I do have a hard tyme tho. But it was funn! Till then, Have a happy happy 08 lovelies(: Labels: 07 ; 08 |
|