wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Thursday, December 13, 2007, 12:04 AM


Groving to: Insatiable-Darren Hayes

Babe, forget the past&move on. Learn from mistakes alright? I know you're blaming yourself for whut happen, but just let it all go. No matter whut I'll still be there for you okkay, honey? Yuo can still have my shoulder to cry on too, especially my pillow lyke the other day. (: I promise this tyme round I'll be there when you cry till you smile, wipe ur tears(okkay, i know i sound all mushy. heee!). Just promise me you will be who you are, & dont ever change. Love you babe(: