wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Monday, September 24, 2007, 8:37 AM

HELLO YOU LOVELY CREATURES! IM BAAAAAAAAACK! okkay, dont ask me where ive gone or such. It was a helluva roller coaster ride. Right now, its all about new lyfe, baby(:

Alright, a lil bit of in sights of whut I'm doing right now.
- Currently studying in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma In Health Sciences (Nursing)
- Still stuck in Secret Recipe, longest job ever.
- Single& happily living. (:
- Having my Hols
- Had hospital attachment at SGH on 270807-140907
- Bangkok Study trip on 170907-210907

I could make a whole list out of whut ive been doing. Whutever it is, I'm enjoying lyfe right now. Having crazy, yes KERAZAYE bunch of skumates who totally rock my Np lyfe. Alfert Baby, Renney Loves. These two maniacs are e one who kept me going strong in Np. No matter how much I hate Nursing & no matter how many tymes we skipped lecture, we still pull it off. (;

Next is my class, P01. Ohmy, God must be crazy to put all of us in e same class. Okay, they're e bet peeps ever, period.

&&& Work's kindda sucky though ive not work that much as last tyme. BOO! But, I met some great peeps lyke Slyvia, Saniyah, Nadirah, Tina & Lala. Too many dramas going on there yo. You wouldnt wanna know. Haaa! &&& Mae went back to Phillipines lyke 2 months ago? You're being missed, babe.

Its 0245 right now, & I still cant sleep maaaan. Been sleeping prettaye late these few days. BOO! Ohya, Any-o-ways, I caught Rouge Assasin with Bo today. It was prettaye alright, but kinnda gore thought. Tsktsk. To those faint-hearted, I advise u NOT to watch it. Letme emphasize on the NOT! Ohwells, Thanx Bo for e great day today. We should chillaxe& go out more often yo? (:

& My abang's just sign on to Police. Just few hours he went it, I was missing hym real bad. BOO! Come'on, though I dont show it to hym, there's this teenyy weeny love for e bro, man. (:

Alright then chipmunks(jo-keeeeeeeeng). I shall blog prolly tmr about some intresting thinggy on bangkok. Till then, Gdnights to ya'll!

Labels: