|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Wednesday, September 26, 2007, 9:06 AM
HELLO HELLO! Timecheck: 0314, still early for me to head to bed right now. Used to sleeping late after Bangkok trip, which was only great during the last night&&& of course, the shoppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng! I wanna go there again for the shopping, anybody wanna join me? (:BOO! My day's prettaye alright. Met up with Belle&her friends at town& buka-ed with them. We took loads of candid pics& even class photos. Don't ask me why, it was just un-planned(: & so,we walked to Cathay and had our girly& heart-to-heart talk. No tthat much thing happen today, but we manage to have fun. We should go out&Buka again kk, Belle? Myohmy, that much fun we had in Bangkok is still fresh in my mind yo. New friends I made, Arun, Bernice, Benedict, Priscilla, Jasmine Lye, Jasmine Kim, TQ, Nurul, Ira, Zena & basically a whole list of names lahh. These named people are e ones that make my trip to Bangkok worthwhile& they're the bunch that totally rock Bangkok(: Prank-calling each other, going to each other's room&mess up their room. Bahhhhhh! MADNESS Crankyanker 1 Dialling room 1022 Me: Helllo... Can i speak to Benedict pls? Arun: Okkay, hold on ahh. Ben, ur phonecall(passes e phone to ben) Ben: Hello. Me: Hello, benedict. Ms tina here. I heard from TQ tht u smoked just now Ben: Ya Me: Do u know tht ure not allowed to smoke? Ben: Ya. Me: (Ends up laughing) Ben: CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBYE! Damn, I actually ROFL, okkay not exactly Roll but laughed on e floor. Haaa! Crankyanker 2 Phonecall rings Room 1022: I........... CAN GIVE U GATSBY....... GATSBY.... GATSBY.. room 1018: I ain't got no money.. I ain't got no car to take you on a date.. I can't even buy you flowers...But together we'll be the perfect soul mates..Talk to me girl Ohmy, it was phone crank-yanking others man. Intend to disturb Szehui&Vanessa but they were alrd sleeping. Damn! YMCA kids are such adorable creatures. It's kindda pityful to see the type of environment they had to live in, which is hot&stuffy. The youngest that was infected by HIV was 4yrs old& he's such a small build boy lah. He's e cheekiest among all lah. & the girls there are all great dancers. Yes, they practiced weeks to perform for us. & there's this girl who kept on asking me to dance with her. Im already missing them& my patients at Ward53c, SGH. BAHHHHHH! Okkay, let's get on to the very last night. We get to : - Spend large amount of money at this big night bazaar. 2 hours aint enough for us, especially for e girls. =X - Had proper meal, lyke finally. Tomyum, omellete, Sweet&sour fish, Vegg &&& this part is e hilarious part I was asking Syad to whack us if we got high&mad& that tyme she was peeling e prawn's shell&it flew to Ms tina. E whole table cracked real hard for approximately 7 mins? - Went to the supermarket to get some food&drinks & so, Yvonne, Huihui, Huishi, RY&Roghi came to me&dila's room at 1145. While eating, we exchanged stories& by around 1. Everyone started getting high& we start doing stupid things; eg, licking faces, french-kissed the same sex, stuffing snacks up on the nose, get stripped&more lahhh. Then we started off-ing the lights,danced&started jumping around lyke idiot monkeys & There's this point of tyme, RY left the room cors the things that we girls do were just too much for hym. Tsktsk~ &wht happens next, just stay in room 1018. (: That was one helluva night. Made quite a lot of noise till 4am. If I could turn back tyme, I would replay those moments again&again. Any-o-ways, it's tyme for me to help momma with the sahur thinggy. & if i ever wanna add up on some things regarding Bangkok, i will, if i have the tyme. Bahh! alright then. Nights Boogey monstas! mwuachs* |
|